Condensed Matter Physics, 2013, vol. 16, No. 1, p. 10002
Note from Editors
Some of the papers contained in this issue of Condensed Matter Physics were
presented at the conference "Statistical Physics: Modern Trends and
Applications" (Lviv, Ukraine, on July 3–6, 2012,
http://www.icmp.lviv.ua/statphys2012/ for more details) and in this respect
they are a continuation of the former
issue of CMP entitled "From Brownian motion to power of fluctuations", (Condens.
Matter Phys., 2012, Vol 15, No. 4, Edited by B. Berche, M. Holovko, A. Trokhymchuk, V. Vlachy). These are:
- "Density of one-particle states for 2D electron gas in magnetic field" (I.M. Dubrovskyi);
- "How to solve Fokker-Planck equation treating mixed eigenvalue spectrum?" (M. Brics, J. Kaupuzs, R. Mahnke);
- "Experimental observation of triple correlations in fluids" (M.Ya. Sushko);
- "Fokker-Planck equation with memory: the crossover from ballistic to diffusive processes in many-particle systems
and incompressible media" (V.V. Ilyin, I. Procaccia, A. Zagorodny);
- "Nonequilibrium distribution functions of nucleons in relativistic
nucleus-nucleus collisions" (D. Anchishkin, V. Naboka, J. Cleymans);
- "Conductivity and permittivity of dispersed systems with penetrable particle-host interphase" (M.Ya. Sushko, A.K. Semenov);
- "Ground state of a spin-1/2 Heisenberg-Ising two-leg ladder with XYZ intra-rung coupling" (T. Verkholyak, J. Strecka);
- "Dissipative particle dynamics study of solvent mediated transitions in pores
decorated with tethered polymer brushes in the form of stripes"
(Ja.M. Ilnytskyi, S. Sokolowski, T. Patsahan);
- "Linear perturbation renormalization group method for Ising-like spin systems" (J. Sznajd).
The rest of the issue is composed by regular papers.