The 4-th Conference “Statistical Physics: Modern Trends and Applications” incorporates reports about the research made within the FP7 EU IRSES project N269139 'Dynamics and Cooperative Phenomena in Complex Physical and Biological Media' (DCP-PhysBio ) and is supported by this project.
The goal of the DCP-PhysBio project is to bring together several research teams from France, Germany, Israel, Russia, UK and Ukraine and to use their combined expertise to study various challenging dynamical and cooperative phenomena taking place in complex physical and biological systems. Partner organizations of the project are: Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS, France), Max-Planck Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Wissenschaften (MPI Stuttgart, Germany), University of Potsdam (Potsdam, Germany), Coventry University (Coventry, UK), Holon Institute of Technology (Holon, Israel), Institute for Information Transmission Problems (Kharkevich Institute, Moscow, Russia), M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russia), Institute for Condensed Matter Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Lviv Ukraine).
The DCP-PhysBio Steering Committee Meeting will be held one day prior to the conference opening, on Monday, July 2. The programme of the meeting is given below. Participants of the project that plan to attend both the Conference and the Steering Committee meeting are kindly asked to register at the conference site and to book an accommodation for an appropriate period.
DCP-PhysBio Steering Committee Meeting
Monday, July 2 Conference Hall of the ICMP (1 Svientsitskii Str., 79011 Lviv)
- Welcome: I. Mryglod
Presentation of IRSES project: G. Oshanin
Presentation of labs: Nancy (B. Berche), Paris VI (J. Talbot), Coventry (R. Kenna), MPI (O. Vasilyev), Potsdam (A. Chechkin), Holon (I. Eliazar), Moscow (M. Tamm), Lviv (Yu. Holovatch)
- Presentation of individual research: C. von Ferber, M. Weigel, A. Law, A. Maciolek, T. Mattos, V. Palyulin, A. Aerov, A. Bodrova, V. Blavatska, M. Dudka, O. Mryglod, G. Oshanin
- CNRS, FR: Bertrtand Berche, Gleb Oshanin, Julian Talbot
- Coventry, UK: Christian von Ferber, Ralph Kenna, Martin Weigel, Eleni Hitchinson
- MPI Stuttgart, DE: Adam Law, Anna Maria Maciolek, Thiago Mattos, Oleg Vasilyev
- Institute of Physics and Astronomy, University of Potsdam, DE: Aleksei Chechkin, Vladimir Palyulin
- Holon Institute of Technology, IL: Iddo Eliazar
- M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, RU: Artem Aerov, Anna Bodrova, Mikhail Tamm
- ICMP, Lviv, UA: Viktoria Blavatska, Maxym Dudka, Yurij Holovatch, Olesya Mryglod, Khristine Haydukivska, Mar’jana Krasnytska, Ostap Kalyuzhnii